Thank you for your interest in Kidwelly Cottage and for visiting our website.
We as a family have enjoyed the area for over 20 years and in 2014 we were very fortunate to have been able to purchase our historic cottage. The cottage has grown with us as a family and enabled us to explore new places make new friends and enjoy a slower pace of life. We hope you get to enjoy your own experiences and make your own memories.
The cottage is capable of sleeping up to 5 guests comfortably, the front double bedroom houses a double bed with plenty of additional room to accommodate a travel cot should you be travelling with a smaller guest. The rear bedroom provides comfortable sleeping for three in the form of a double bed with single bunk above. Additional sleeping is provided in the living room with the provision of a sofa bed. Should you struggle to climb stairs the sofa bed provides the option of ground floor living.
Key House Features:
- Two bedroom.
- Fully gas central heated with new boiler.
- luxury bathroom with double ended bath and large cubicle waterfall shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen. washing machine / cooker / fridge / microwave.
- Wifi / broadband internet.
- Digital tv / dvd player / board games / books
- Bed linen included.
- Led mood lighting in kitchen and living room.
- Rear courtyard.
- British wood burning stove.
- Fully insured / gas checked / and electrical tested for your peace of mind.
- First aid kit, smoke alarms, carbon monoxide alarms, fire blanket and fire extinguisher.
We are an independent self catering Holiday cottage who pride ourselves on delivering a great customer experience. We also support independent local businesses in Kidwelly.
We hope you find all the information you are looking for if you have any questions, please get in touch. I am always happy to have a chat.... Julie
Dont Just Take Our Word For It
A lovely, well appointed and quaint cottage set in the heart of Kidwelly. The property has been finished to a high standard and my time there was incredibly relaxing. The location is very appealing, with the Castle at one end of the street and the Gate House at the other. It is in the heart of Kidwelly with local shops, pubs and takeaways nearby and only a short drive to the Carmarthenshire coast. I cannot wait to go back! Neil B